It’s Friday night and I’m tired and uninspired. It must be the fatigue from my return to work but my brain has adamantly refused to be creative this week. So, in order to shake off the cobwebs, I’m going to pull out an old blogging standard and answer some questions.
Here we go!
11 random questions I just asked myself
1) What is your favourite physical attribute?
My smile. I always try to keep it genuine.
2) What is your favourite aspect of your personality?
My humour. It has gotten me through some pretty rough patches.
3) What is the strangest lie you have ever told?
When I was leaving the closing ceremonies of the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia, I convinced a train car full of people that I was the short stop for the Canadian softball team. (I happened to be wearing my Team Canada sweatshirt.) Everyone assured me that our 8th place finish wasn’t too bad.
4) If you could be a superhero, what power would you possess?
Super-speed. I would love to be able to zip around and get things done really quickly while everyone else puttered along at a normal pace. Then I could just sit back and chill.
5) On a scale of 1 to 10, how weird are you?
6. How do you feel about garden gnomes?
I used to be agnostic. Since Harry Potter, I never turn my back on them.
7) What time is it?
8) Who is your current celebrity crush?
Richard Armitage. He’s a great Thorin Oakenshield, but I originally fell head over heels in love with him (sans facial prosthetics) as John Thornton in BBC’s adaptation of North and South.
9. Would you rather live in the fictional future or the fictional past?
As much as I love sci-if, I have to pick the past. I think my bosom was made for a corset.
10) What aspect of your personality do you hide from others?
I’m a huge romantic and love getting swept away by Jane Austin and BBC period dramas. See questions 8 and 9!
11) Are you ever going to finish writing your novel?
YES! Stop hounding me!
Do you have any questions you would like to ask… or answer?