1) The sun shone – we’ve had too many grey days lately.
2) I had “Happy Birthday” sung to me 5 times before 8 am – one was a call from my parents, the other four were my six-year-old.
3) I reconnected with friends on Facebook and got some great birthday wishes – thanks everyone! Love you.
4) I had a fantastic day at work – everyone was in a great mood (I think it’s the sun!)
5) I didn’t make dinner – we ordered in Thai from the amazing restaurant around the corner.
6) My kids gave me a wonderful card – they had worked on it in their rooms to keep it a secret.
7) BDN (beautifully dressed neighbour) and family knocked on my door – hubby played guitar while they serenaded me on the porch. It was wonderful!
8) My family gave me an iPad mini and keyboard – they are fantastically supportive of my writing!
9) My sister called and played a hilarious recorded message from my brother-in-law – she married a great guy. We have a double-date on Friday!
10) My best friend called from Waterloo – she made me laugh until my belly hurt!
11) I snuck into the kids’ rooms and gave them extra kisses – they both had their animals snug in the crooks of their elbows. So cute when they’re asleep!
It was a good day.